Monday, October 16, 2023

A CULTURE OF KNOCKING THE WIND OUT OF THE HOPEFUL

 

Hate all these fucking patriots and fucking nationalists man. They’re fucking worthless. All they have is some failed image of the American family and the prejudices and normalities they carry from their youths. Its simultaneously pathetic, and depressing.


Nationalism’s only good for gearing up to go to war. America rules all, and the upper middle class and the ultra-wealthy are fat and complacent. Popcorn ideology runs rampant through the two main parties and the majority of assholes. Everyone thinks that they’re right. The blue team is slimy, and wants to maintain the status quo. They say they’ll help, and pretend to want to pass legislation to help, but than suddenly the majority of them pass a bill that ends up killing more minorities and sends more pigs down to the borders to kill people that come to this country thinking they can get a second chance. On the surface, the red team is worse, but in some way I’m less scared of them. They’re predictable, they want to drag the nation back into the dark ages and pretend people like me don’t exist.


The thing I like about the red team is they’re direct in their stupidity and bias and foolishness.


They’re both slime, and hate people who make under 30k a year.


there’s never been a year where I thought to myself, “this is it!! this is the year the good ones get elected and things start to go in a positive direction!” then the prices go up, the assholes get louder, my friends kill themselves, and the rent doubles. This is no way to live, even for a thing like me. Shit, It’s barely a way to die. I’m so fucking broke I can’t even pay attention to the whole picture anymore. I used to be plugged in 24/7 to the political mechanisms of this great authoritarian Frankenstein like lobbyist infested shit hole country, but now I keep my head down. The rungs on the economic ladder are gone, the illusion of being wealthy and happy has slipped away and I and many others are left with the cold reality that this really is it, and no matter how bad it gets, tomorrow will always get a little worse somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment

In An Alternate Universe, Donald Trump is Dead Right Now

My fellow Americans, we are staring down the barrel of a very strange and tumultuous election year. the continued galvanization and polariza...